CRM Training and Tutorials for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
You just bought licenses for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, now what?
With our proven CRM training and tutorials, you’ll be on your way using Dynamics 365 CRM in no time!
Get Your Dynamics 365 Sales Questions Answered
A lot of people buy products like Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM but don’t know how to get started. There is so much to absorb about how CRM can transform your organization – it can feel overwhelming. You can watch a dozen YouTube videos typically geared towards technical people and still not know how to add users, how to set security, or even mod forms.
Our proven, dependable, and structured training program has helped hundreds of customers just like you get up and running in Dynamics 365 smoothly and successfully. With clear video tutorials and step-by-step guides on everything from setup and admin to sales user training, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Dynamics 365 Sales investment.
What’s Inside → DIY Dynamics CRM Setup and Training Modules
- Over 60 videos and 90 lessons across 3 courses
- Training that’s both fun and informative
- Learn initial setup, front-end usage, and back-end navigation
- Interactive activities and quizzes
- Free data import templates
Video tutorials, quizzes, and skit videos on:
Initial Setup Training Tutorials
- Setting up Dynamics 365 Sales: Learn the next steps after getting a Dynamics 365 Sales subscription, including install steps, how to navigate it, and how to verify that the installation is complete.
- Managing Users: Get clear instruction on how to set up all initial users and their roles, manage licenses, create users, changing passwords, and blocking or unblocking users.
- Integrations: Here you’ll learn how to set up SharePoint integration and Outlook integration so you can unify your business processes and applications.
Administrator Training Tutorials
- Customization: Access dozens of instruction sets to learn how to add fields to forms or entities, edit fields, modify views, create workflows, create and edit apps, and more.
- Importing Data: Get a clear understanding of how to download and fill import templates, import your data, and how duplicate detection works.
- Templates: See how to work within both email and document templates – modifying and creating them.
- Security: Discover how to ensure entity-level security, customize security roles, and enable field-level security on fields and profiles.
Sales Training Video Tutorials
- Introduction to Dynamics 365 Sales: Gain a greater understanding of what Dynamics 365 Sales is capable of and how to use it to save time, centralize information, manage your workflow, upsell and cross-sell, and keep customers happy.
- Getting Started: How to log in, create desktop shortcuts, change passwords, navigate the system, and troubleshoot.
- Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities: Create and manage your accounts and contacts and move opportunities through your sales stages.
- Activities: Learn how to add tasks, phone calls, appointments, and create emails.
- Outlook Email Integration: How to track an email and create an activity from Outlook.
- Dashboards: How the default and personal dashboards work.
Customer Service Training Video Tutorials
- Customer Service Hub: Learn how to use and navigate the D365 Sales app designed specifically for customer services support agents.
- Cases Entity: Learn the basics of creating cases and managing your case load.
- Converting Activities to Cases: Streamline your workflow by easily turning a task, call record, or email into a case
- Knowledge Articles: Learn how to create, manage, and associate knowledge base articles to cases.
Get Started today
Don’t let your CRM investment languish. Get up and running with your Dynamics 365 Sales system today!
Help your Team:
- Save time
- Centralize information
- Manage their workflows
- Keep customers happy!
Need More Help?
Schedule a call today to discuss your CRM system with one of our experts.