CRM Training and Tutorials for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
You just bought licenses for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, now what? Or maybe you’re shopping for new CRM software and wondering if Dynamics 365 is right for your business?
Get Your Dynamics 365 Sales Questions Answered
There is so much to absorb about how CRM can transform your organization – it can feel overwhelming. That’s why we created this portal for you. With clear video tutorials and step-by-step guides on everything from setup and admin to sales user training, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Dynamics 365 Sales investment.
What’s Inside → DIY Dynamics CRM Setup and Training Modules
Video tutorials, quizzes, and skit videos on:
Free introductory Course!
System and MS Office global admins can learn how to set up, manage users, and understand integrations.
Sales people can learn how to set up sales with accounts, contact, and opportunities; activities; and Outlook email integration.
- Over 50 videos and 75 lessons across 3 courses
- Training that’s both fun and informative
- Learn initial setup, front-end usage, and back-end navigation
- Interactive activities and quizzes
- Free data import templates
Try before you buy
Try out our courses risk free with our Initial Setup Course. We walk you through:
- Acquiring and installing the D365 Sales solution
- Managing licenses, users, and user roles
- Setting up Sharepoint and Outlook integrations
- Preparing and uploading basic data import templates (templates included!)
Not sure where to start?
– We just bought licenses for Dynamics 365 Sales and need help getting started.
Inside, you’ll be ushered through a clear path of instruction so you can successfully set up, manage, and use your new Dynamics 365 Sales solution. You will rapidly build confidence using your CRM.
– I’m not sure if Dynamics 365 Sales is for me, yet.
We get it, there are a lot of CRM solutions out there. You’re in the right place to help you decide. Check out our instructional video sets to get a feel for how the solution works and if it’ll help you accomplish your goals.
How do you create a user in Dynamics 365 Sales?
How do you import data into Dynamics 365 Sales?
What does the Dynamics 365 Sales interface look like?
What is Dynamics 365 Sales?
A unique, industry-leading software that helps teams activate digital selling to close more deals and increase revenue. It helps accelerate sales, manage opportunities, and forecast your revenue. As a powerful sales automation tool, this product helps you meet buyers where they are by connecting with them across channels. Through AI-powered insights, you can build stronger relationships.
Should I go on-premise or off-premise for CRM?
Microsoft’s solution is robust and powerful in any form, so this depends on what your business is looking to maintain.
- Do you want a hands-off maintenance experience and to offload your IT team from having to worry about upgrades? Go with off-premise – otherwise known as in the cloud.
- Do you want the software installed on your servers for security or compliance reasons? And do you have a team to manage it? On-premise might be for you.
- Are you somewhere in the middle or unsure? A hybrid model blends the best of both worlds.
Why Dynamics 365 Sales vs. Salesforce?
Salesforce is a powerful CRM and world-renowned for good reason. But Microsoft has it beat in several ways. From having a more comprehensive package for sales, service, and marketing, to more sophisticated AI, to Microsoft’s best-in-class reliability and native integrations—there is no comparison.